Fri, 22 March 2019
This week's episode is sponsored by:
No matter what you need, the barmaids have you covered from head to toe. Face pudding to keep you smiling, Lolo lips keep them kissable, probiotic deodorant for keeping you fresh as a rose, oh for feet’s sake to keep your feet soft and sandal ready, and the Lolo body bar for everything in between. You can find all this - and more! at bar-maids.com
Every hobby needs organization, every project needs a place. Erin.Lane bags helps you turn your fiber pasttime into neat and organized endeavor. Our project bags, totes, and needle and notions organizers are everything you need to keep your fiber arts from fraying.
On the Needles:(0:31)
Birthday Suit and Zoot Suit. One row now takes forever.
Oink Pigments "Roy G pig" colorway
Gigi: knitted ears onto an old bear hat
- #ChooseYourOwnAdventureKAL is ongoing.
- May 18 (tentatively) Spinning at the Winery
-Tour de Fleece July 6-28
- Gigi : Quynn hat with ear flaps, Knitmore cowl, wool socks, Beastkeeper shawl, rainbow cowl
- Jasmin: wool socks, Random V neck pullover, cashmere aran wrap shawl, crocheted scarf, looped loop cowl
- Genevieve: Gryffindor scarf and hat,
- Andrew: Cashmere Andrew’s Watch Caps,
- Rex: Doesn’t want to wear his fox hat, but wants to keep it in his sweater chest
Mother Knows Best: (14:12)
This week we answer a question from the "What do you want to hear about?' thread about how to frog
Gigi split a stitch 16 rows down,
Came to the end of a row, noticed that I used the wrong color yarn. Tink!
Bear hat was lopsided
And Sew On:(24:30)
Empire top with French dart. Bias dress: two variations, slip dress.
Postage stamp quilted pillow cover, quilted using a Stitch in the ditch foot
Direct download: Make_More_Cookies-_Episode_525_-_The_Knitmore_Girls.mp3
Category:podcasts -- posted at: 9:46am PDT